“Blue Zones” have been described as the healthiest communities in the world with commonalities in lifestyle that lead to longer, healthier, happier lives. The Orange and BLUE ZONE is an 8-week holistic wellness program providing University of Illinois students with the tools and skills to navigate healthy lifestyle choices.
Participants will receive their t-shirt, calendar of program events, and official manual at the kick-off party. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: is OPEN and will end September 9th, 2020. Register online or in person at ARC Member Services when facilities are open for operation.
Cost: $75 for student members (Over $500 value to get these services individually)
- Personal Training (in-person and/or web-based)
- Fall Group Fitness Pass (Valid from OBZ purchase – May 6)
- Kick-off party and welcome package
- Scheduled events, socials, and additional wellness services
- Two Instructional Cooking classes
- Nutrition Coaching appointment
- Access to program coordinator and peer program participants for support