The deadline to apply to study abroad in summer 2022, fall 2022, or the academic year 2022-22023 is February 15th. Please note all application requirements are due at 11:59 PM on February 15th and generally include:
- an advising meeting with a LAS International Programs advisor
- application essay(s)
- statement on academic planning for study abroad (this could be a tentative outline of courses you wish to take on your program)
- transcript (unofficial/official)
- copy of your passport (passports are not required to apply but it is very important that you apply for your passport before the end of February)
- signature documents that outline important policies and guidelines for study abroad
Please visit My Study Abroad at Illinois to log in to the application portal or search for a program.