Join experts from the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center and its partners to learn about the latest sustainability technologies and efficiency opportunities in the food and beverage industry. Open to all food and beverage manufacturing companies in the ComEd service area.
The workshop offers:
- energy efficiency opportunities for food manufacturers
- renewable energy: take your facility to net-zero energy
- water conservation: benefits of proper water chemistry in water and wastewater treatment systems
- supply chain sustainability: learn the importance of having a sustainability program in place
- safer sanitation methods through effective alternatives
- LEAN for food and beverage manufacturing
All attendees will have the opportunity for a free on-site assessment provided by ISTC.
Sponsored by the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, ComEd's Energy Efficiency Program, the Forest Preserves of Cook County, the People's Gas Energy Efficiency Program, and the North Shore Gas Energy Efficiency Program.
In partnership with:
- Advanced Diamond Technologies;
- IMEC - Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center;
- Energy Resources Group, Inc.