Our Fall Welcome Event for Transfer & Inter-College Transfer BSW Students is a fun and relaxed orientation event exclusively for our newly-admitted transfer and ICT students. This event is your introduction to the School of Social Work and includes opportunities to:
- Gain specific information on campus and academic resources to help you transition to the School of Social Work and expand your knowledge of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Talk and interact with other fellow transfer and ICT students who will also be new to the BSW Program.
- Ask questions to a panel of returning BSW students who were once new themselves.
- Learn a little history of the BSW Program and the School of Social Work and ways to engage with student programs and social media.
- Receive your 1st official School of Social Work t-shirt!All transfer and ICT students are strongly encouraged to attend. Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. at the School of Social Work (1010 W. Nevada Street, Urbana). Breakfast and lunch will be provided!
Join the newly admitted freshman and have the opportunity to meet and interact with the Dean, faculty and staff, and fellow students.
RSVPs may be sent to the Undergraduate Affairs Coordinator, Laura Graven, (email@example.com) by Friday, August 17th, along with any questions or concerns.