If you are curious about an entrepreneurial career path or how new ventures can be spun out of academic labs, you don’t want to miss this fireside chat over dinner with Evaline Tsai. Moderated by UIUC Director of Entrepreneurship, Dr. Gerald Wilson, Dr. Tsai will use her career experiences to discuss questions such as:
- Why consider spinning out a company?
- What impact would starting your career at a startup have on the rest of your career?
- How does being an entrepreneur compare with being an investor?
- What’s hot in climate tech?
- Anything else you’d like to learn about!
Co-hosted by Research Park, EnterpriseWorks, Technology Entrepreneur Center, Sponsored by Gigascale.
This event is free; however, registration is encouraged to ensure that we have enough food and seating: https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/2124304225