4th High School Summer Bridge-Portuguese
This program is intended for high school students interested in pursuing a foreign language at the university level.
- Two-week course in beginner’s Portuguese for high school students
- Class meets from Monday – Friday from (9:00 a.m. - 12:30 pm)
- Language materials created by UIUC instructors
- Daily cultural activities designed to introduce students to highlights of Brazilian culture through art, movies, music, history, and food.
- No prior knowledge of Portuguese needed.
- Enrollment limited to 12 students.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand, produce, and maintain simple conversations on everyday topics.
- Learn about Brazilian culture, Brazilian populations, and Brazilian geography.
Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019