Interested in pursuing a career in entrepreneurship? Join us to hear Illinois chemistry and chemical engineering alumni share their experiences and provide advice.
- May Lee (MS, '74; PhD, '76; Rinehart; chemistry)
- Ving Lee (MS, '73; PhD, '75; Rinehart; chemistry)
- Steve Miller (MS, '72; PhD, '74; Wetmur; chemistry)
- Joseph Peterson (PhD, '18, Luthey-Schulten, chemistry)
- Mohammad (Sam) Hamedi Rad (MS, '14; PhD, '18; Zhao; chemical engineering)
Moderated by Alveda Williams (PhD, '02, Gupta, chemistry)
A brief reception will follow in the CLSL-A Atrium. Additional details coming soon.