Join us for our Dish It Up/Lunch on Us Series at the Women's Resources Center every 2nd & 4th & 5th Monday at noon (12 p.m. CST), while listening to speakers, lecturers, and panelists explore a variety of topics at the intersection of gender and other social identities. Dish It Up and the Lunch on Us programs from OIIR offer a unique opportunity to engage with your peers in a rewarding discussion of identity, social phenomena, and justice on campus.
spring 2023: women & health
Join the Women's Resources Center for Dish It Up this spring as we explore topics in women's health including stalking prevention awareness, myths about birth control, ecofeminism, and more!
spring 2023 schedule
- January 23- Cute or Creepy: Media's Normalization of Stalking Behavior with Nora Peterson, Associate Director of Prevention, Women's Resources Center
- January 30 - Students for Environmental Concerns
- February 13 - Champaign County Healthcare Consumers
- February 27 - Isis Rose, BIPOC for Better Birth
- March 27 - BDSM Clinic with Danisha Moore, Sexual Health Educator, McKinley Health Center
- April 10 - Ruby Mendenhall, Associate Professor in Sociology, African American Studies, Urban and Regional Planning, and Social Work at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- April 24 - TBA