This Dish It Up, we will be joined by Gloria Yen, director of the New American Welcome Center at the University YMCA. She'll be reflecting on the Center's first year, how the pandemic has been affecting immigrant communities within our larger community and more. See you there!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 978 4518 4812
Here’s what you need to do to get your lunch:
- Sign up for a voucher pick up time at La Casa (1203 W. Nevada St., Urbana). Sign up here: https://signup.com/go/YigdmCs.
- In order to maintain social distancing, only 3 people may sign up per window. When you come to pick up your ticket, please wear a face covering and maintain social distancing. You will pick up your ticket at La Ventatina, the front window of La Casa.
- Take your ticket to Intermezzo, located on Level 5 of the Krannert Center (500 S. Goodwin Ave. Urbana). You must enter from the parking garage, which can be accessed from Illinois St. and Oregon St. Be prepared to show your Safer Illinois app at the door. Negative test emails will not be accepted. More information about bus routes and parking here.
- Each voucher is good for a meal up to $8 and a free fountain drink. Intermezzo offers a delicious menu that includes vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options. Your voucher is redeemable from Monday, September 14 - Friday, September 18. Please note that Intermezzo is only open 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- We have a limited number of vouchers available, so it is crucial that you sign up to claim yours. If you do not sign up, you will not be given a voucher. Only one voucher is available per person and you must be the person to pick up your individual voucher.