Get Fresh! is a seasonal foods program that aims to increase availability, accessibility, and consumption of fresh produce on campus. Get Fresh! Is extremely cost effective for students, faculty and staff. This program is offered through collaboration between Student Wellness, McKinley Health, and our sponsor, Meijer. Participants will pick up their re-useable Get Fresh! tote of seasonal fruit and vegetables every Tuesday between 1pm and 4pm at the ARC Instructional Kitchen. Included in the pick-up will be recipes and educational resources for participants to enjoy.
- Get Fresh! re-usable grocery tote
- A variety of seasonal produce each week
- (3) recipes each week for ideas on how to use your produce
- Educational resources prepared by Peer Nutrition Educators from McKinley Health
- Convenient campus location for grocery pick-up (ARC Instructional Kitchen)