Breaking New Ground in Cancer, Immune Disorders and Infection
This daylong in person and virtual event will highlight the state-of-the-art research taking place at RFUMS and detail the novel approaches being developed for diagnosing and treating a wide range of diseases.
This is a hybrid event. Register to participate in person or via Zoom.
Wednesday, October 18, 2023, 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM/CT
Keynote Speaker – John Leonard, MD
Changing Life Stories with Genome Editing Therapies
President and Chief Executive Officer, Intellia Therapeutics, Head, Global Pharmaceutical R&D, Abbott and AbbVie, Retired
- Michelle Hoffmann, PhD, Chicago Biomedical Consortium
- Heather Walsh, PhD, Astellas
- Jim Sullivan, PhD, Vanqua Bio
- Paul Weiss, PhD, Venture Investors
- Shawna Frazier, Abbvie Ventures
- Joe Whalen, Horizon Therapeutics
- John Moore, Vetter Pharma
Questions? Please email BioInnovations@RosalindFranklin.edu.