On June 24, the Peoria NEXT Innovation Center, in conjunction with The Areopa Group, Bradley University, and Caterpillar, is offering two experiences regarding Intellectual Capital (IC).
There is no cost to attend; however, registration is required. Participants may choose to participate in-person or may join us virtually. A full agenda and more information is available here.
Questions may be directed to Mike Stubbs at email@example.com or 309-677-4432.
Morning Session (8:00 am to 11:30 am) including:
- IC Overview: Tangible Assets vs Intangible Assets
- “Intellectual Capital Exchange” (ICE) – Loans based on IC value
- How a High-Level Estimation works
- The experience of three local companies that have used the HLE process
Afternoon Workshop (1:00 to 4:00 pm) for those who want to learn more, including:
- Benefits on knowing & managing your IC
- The 10 steps of Managing Intellectual Capital
- Methodology of putting IC on your balance sheet
- Case Studies