You are invited to attend the IRisk Lab's final presentations event during Reading Day, May 5. The event will be held in 1090 Lincoln Hall.
The IRisk Lab is an industry-academic collaboration hub that facilitates integration of discovery-based learning experiences for students, and showcases state-of-the-art research in all areas of risk analysis and advanced analytics.
Whether your are presenting or just want to learn more about the IRisk Lab, come celebrate this semester's research projects.
- 9:00 - 9:30 Luyan Sales Data Analysis Project
- 9:30 - 10:00 Smart Contract of Distributed Insurance Project
- 10:00 - 10:30 AXIS Systemic Cyber Threats Project
- 10:30 - 11:00 Automated Machine Learning (AutoML) Project
- 11:00 - 11:30 Insurtech COUNTRY Financial Loss Model Project
- 11:30 - 12:00 Insurtech Innovation via Natural Language Processing (NLP) Project
- 12:00 - 12:30 Building an NLP-Powered Repository and Search Tool for Cyber Risk Literature Project
- 12:30 - 14:00 Lunch & Networking: pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
The organizers highly recommend that you take a COVID test and know the result before joining this event.
If you have any questions about the event, please get in touch with professor Zhiyu (Frank) Quan.