The ETL Lab is available for reservation by College of Education Faculty and Staff to support the teaching, research and other activities of the college. Students can work with a faculty or staff member to reserve a space for related activities.
- To make a reservation, please click on the + sign and then follow the instructions in the new window.
- ETL is available for reservation during office hours.
- Only College of Education Faculty and Staff may reserve a room.
- Users are responsible for turning off lights, and locking the doors upon exiting the room (evening reservation).
- Please refrain from eating food and drinks inside the Computer Lab.
- Please DO NOT tamper with Lab equipment, such as taking apart, removing wires and/or any other misuse of any equipment.
- Ask for help at the support-desk, if you require help or have any concerns.
- If you need to reserve a laptop and/or other equipment, please visit ETL during office hours.