Leave the meal planning behind and put down the shopping list!
Grab a to go meal kit from the ARC Instructional Kitchen. Pick-up your meal kit, all the groceries you need and easy step by step recipes to make a student chef-curated meal that serves two. Perfect on your own with enough to pack a lunch of leftovers or for you and a friend to enjoy together. Registration deadline: 4/16.
Make and shape your own spring rolls with colorful and crunch vegetables and shrimp. No spring rolls are complete without a peanut dipping sauce and top this restaurant-quality meal with a Thai noodle salad. Allergens: peanuts, soy, and shellfish.
- Click the "Online Registration" button above
- Click "Add to Cart"
- If you have login credentials, you will be prompted to login to the scheduling system
- If you do not have login credentials, click “Do not have a login?” You will be prompted to enter your Member Number (UIN; can be found on your iCard) and Date of Birth.
- Once logged in, click "Program Registration” -> "Wellness" and then "Illini Eats"
- Select the Illini Eats you want to register for and click "Add to Cart"
- Once logged in and the cooking class has been added to your cart, click "Continue to Cart"
- Input payment information and click "Submit Payment"