Lifeguard Certification Course
- 17 years of age or older.
- Can swim 300 yards continuously.
- Starting in the water, can swim 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps, within 1 minute 40 seconds.
- Is able to tread water for two minutes using only your legs.
If you are unable to complete the prerequisites, your fees will be refunded minus a $5 processing fee and a $25 testing fee.
- Dates: April 22-25
- Online coursework must be completed before the start of on-site classes. Information will be communicated via email.
- Cost: $275 (includes all materials and certification fees)