Registration will close 24-hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Our staff of dietetic, food science and human nutrition students under the guidance of two Registered Dietitians from McKinley Health Center oversee peer dietetic students to inform and develop ways to help patrons reach their wellness goals.
During your nutrition coaching session, our staff will have you complete a questionnaire that will provide staff with your background and health history. During the visit a nutrition assessment will be collected that consists of a 24 hour food recall, consistency of meals, variety and balance of meals, physical activity habits, social-emotional ties to food, and more. This assessment will become the starting point to determine “where you are now” and “where you want to end up.” Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle gain, sustainable living, or creating a healthy relationship with food our staff will help create an individualized game plan that will suit your needs.
- Click the "Online Registration" button above
- In the list, identify the time/date of the session you are registering for and click "Add to Cart"
- If you have login credentials, you will be prompted to login to the scheduling system
- If you do not have login credentials, click “Do not have a login?” You will be prompted to enter your Member Number (UIN; can be found on your iCard) and Date of Birth.
- Once logged in, click "Program Registration” -> "Wellness" and then "Nutrition Coaching (Spring 2021)"
- Select the nutrition coaching session you want to register for and click "Add to Cart"
- Once logged in and the nutrition coaching session has been added to your cart, click "Continue to Cart"
- Input payment information and click "Submit Payment"