INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODOLOGIES FOR QUECHUA LANGUAGE REVITALIZATION AND ACTIVISM (Hybrid event)/ METODOLOGÍAS EDUCATIVAS INNOVADORAS PARA LA REVITALIZACIÓN DEL QUECHUA Y EL ACTIVISMO (Virtual y en persona)
- Abel Anccalle Puma (Cusco, Peru) "Broadcasting and educational materials for teaching Quechua to heritage speaker"
- Carlos Flores Quispe (Chuquisaca, Bolivia) "Bolivian traditional textiles as pedagogical materials in Quechua language teachin"
- Ruth Jimenez Nina (Cochabamba, Bolivia) "Qhichwa Nina: Proposal and goals for revitalization of Bolivian Quechua"
- Nicaela León Coico (Cochabamba, Bolivia) "Atuq Yachachiq: Goals in the revitalization of Bolivian Quechua heritage speakers"
- Nelyda Taype Breña (Huancavelica, Peru) "Dilo en Quechua: Proposal for revitalization of Quechua for heritage speakers"
Moderator: Dr. Americo Mendoza Mori (Harvard University)
This event is funded through the following U.S. Department of Education's grants: Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language Program (UISFL) (University of Colorado), and Title VI National Resource Center (NRC) (University of Illinois, University of Pittsburgh).