Get Fresh! is a seasonal foods program that aims to increase the availability, accessibility, and consumption of fresh produce on campus. Participants will pick up their re-usable Get Fresh! tote of seasonal fruit and vegetables every Tuesday between 1 pm and 4 pm in the ARC Instructional Kitchen. Included in the pick-up will be recipes and educational resources for participants to enjoy.
- Get Fresh! re-usable grocery tote
- A variety of seasonal produce each week
- (3) recipes each week for ideas on how to use your produce
- Educational resources prepared by Peer Nutrition Educators from McKinley Health
- Convenient campus location for grocery pick-up (ARC Instructional Kitchen)