Four of the country’s top political journalists will give a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like to cover politics in 2022. The panelists will weigh in on the upcoming midterm elections and potential national outcomes, from the fate of President Joe Biden to the control of Congress, and more.
- David Chalian, CNN Political Director
- Domenico Montanaro, NPR Senior Political Editor
- Vivian Salama, Wall Street Journal National Security Reporter
- Alice Yin, Chicago Tribune City Hall Reporter
- Moderator: Colleen King, Frank Center for Leadership and Innovation in Media Director and Clinical Assistant Professor of Journalism
We look forward to this insightful discussion and invite you to participate. Audience questions will be welcomed toward the end of the hour or may be submitted through the Zoom registration form.