Please join the Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute on Thursday, Nov. 10, for a panel discussion with officials from the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD). This virtual event will include discussions on the mission of the NIMHD, an overview of their approach to health disparities research, current research priorities and funding opportunities, and how to best secure funding with NIMHD.
• Larissa Avilés-Santa, MD, MPH | Director, Division of Clinical and Health Services Research
• Rada Dagher, PhD | Program Official, Division of Clinical and Health Services Research
• Rina Das, PhD | Director, Division of Integrative Biological and Behavioral Sciences
• Yewande Oladeinde, PhD | Program Official, Division of Clinical and Health Services Research
• Nathan Stinson, Jr., PhD, MD, MPH | Director, Community Health and Population Science
The event will be moderated by School of Social Work Associate Professor and Associate Dean for Research Liliane Windsor. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with the panelists in a Q&A following the discussion.
Please register even if you are unable to attend to receive a link to the video recording following the event.