Set in New York City, Ordinary Days explores the day-to-day lives of four characters—two men and two women—to uncover the fascinating ways they intersect. Their personal stories of pursuing ambitious goals in work and education, along with forging meaningful friendships, are revealed in the show’s 21 relevant, witty songs.
Standard ticket price for this event is $15 ($5 for students). If you can, show your love for the arts by purchasing a $40 “Advocate” ticket; the additional ticket cost directly benefits Lyric Theatre @ Illinois.
This in-person event will be staged in the Krannert Center Amphitheatre with the audience seated in chairs on the flat terrace to the west of the stage. Seating is general admission and opens at 3:30pm. Because of limited capacity, up to two tickets may be purchased per transaction. No physical tickets will be delivered; audience members will check in on a will call list with a staff member at the seating area. The performance will take place unless weather causes a safety concern. Any weather-related announcements will be posted here at 2pm each performance day. If you have accessibility needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.333.9716; we will be happy to assist you.
Parking, performance/building access, and COVID-19 Safety Precautions and Procedures:
- For the Friday performances, please note that parking in the garages underneath Krannert Center is not free during the day; options can be found on the Center’s parking information page.
- You can approach the outdoor Amphitheatre from outside the building using the Goodwin Avenue stairs. The entrance to the ramp is at street level near the parking garage entrances.
- If you can show “building access granted” on the Safer Illinois app or boarding pass, you may enter Krannert Center to get to the Amphitheatre.
- Audience members must wear masks.
- Capacity is limited.
- Seating and distancing will follow university guidelines as of the performance date. As of this event’s publication date, seating will be on an individual basis, not by household.
- If you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19, please let us know, and we will gladly refund your ticket.
Presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals.