Going on the faculty job market soon? Join us for valuable guidance from our Career Development staff and from faculty who have served on search committees at a range of institutions.
This week-long series of events includes presentations, hands-on activities, and panels that will get you ready to apply for faculty jobs this fall.
The week's programs include:
- The Faculty Job Search Process: What to Expect (Monday, July 26, 11:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Interactive Cover Letter Workshop (Tuesday, July 27, 3:30-5:00 pm)
- Faculty Panel 1 (Wednesday, July 28, 4:00-5:15 pm)
- Faculty Panel 2 (Thursday, July 29, 4:00-5:15 pm)
- Applying for a Postdoc (Friday, July 30, 11:00 am-12:00 pm)
For more information about the panelists, check out our Faculty Job Search Week website.
Register to attend any or all of the events, using this link.
If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this activity, please email email@example.com. You will be contacted by someone from our staff to discuss your specific needs.
See the full listing of Graduate College Workshops.