Dear freshmen and sophomores,
Do you want to study in the United Kingdom this summer for free? The Fulbright UK Summer Institutes offer three programs next summer:
- Interested in climate change? Explore how STEM can support sustainability at the University of Exeter.
- Interested in identity and nationhood? Join the Aberstwyth University and its Center for Welsh Politics and Society.
- Interested in arts as activism? Consider how literature, music, visual arts, poetry and storytelling, dance, philosophy and critical social theories have shaped movements for social justice across the globe at the University of Bristol.
- Interested in technology and innovation? Explore Scotland’s creative and technological industries through study at the University of Strathclyde and the Glasgow School of Art.
- Interested in Northern Ireland's historical, cultural, and political, environment? Engage with local people and visit a range of cultural sites with the Queen's University Belfast program.
The Summer Institutes cover the majority of the participant costs (round-trip airfare from the US to the UK, tuition and fees at the university, room and board, and social programs). Students must be US citizen freshmen or sophomores with a GPA of 3.7 or above.
The National and International Scholarship Program will be hosting an information session for high-achieving freshman and sophomore students to learn about the Fulbright UK Summer Institutes. The information session will take place Thursday, December 8th from 3:30 - 4:30 pm at 1027 Lincoln Hall.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com