Spark is a suite of free, cloud-based applications that allow you to easily incorporate multimodal assignments within your course. Whether you want students to work with text and imagery, build their own webpages or create a simple video, Adobe Spark removes the learning curve and tech support typically required. Registration required, bring your own device.
This workshop counts towards the Graduate Teacher Certificate, the Teacher Scholar Certificate or the Certificate in Foundations of Teaching.
Additional Post-Retreat workshops include:
- Tuesday February 26th 4:00 – 5:00 pm Remix Your Assignments: Student-Centered Remixes Across Genres, Across Disciplines
- Wednesday February 27th 12:00 – 1:00 pm Visual Storytelling: Theory and Practice
- Thursday March 14th 12:00 – 1:00 pm Sound Advice: Audio Storytelling for Everyone
- Tuesday March 26th 4:00 – 5:00 pm Building the Past: Using Design Applications and Virtual Reality in the Social Studies Classroom
- Thursday March 28th 12:00 – 1:00 pm Leverage High-Impact Learning with ePortfolio