The Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI) is offering the NIH Grant Writing Series on Tuesdays, 3:30-5 p.m. beginning February 1, 2022. This program is designed to guide junior faculty through the process of writing their first individual investigator proposal to the NIH. The series includes six lecture/discussion sessions, a peer review workshop, and one-on-one mentoring from an experienced faculty member with a history of success with NIH proposals. Learn more.
Spring 2022 Webinar Schedule
- February 1: Introduction to the NIH
- February 8: NIH Peer Review Process
- February 15: Specific Aims Development
- February 22: Building a Successful Proposal, part 1
- March 1: Building a Successful Proposal, part 2
- March 8: Responding to Reviews
Faculty in years 2+ of their career may apply. A letter of support from your department head is required for consideration.