Explore the exhibit on Instagram: www.instagram.com/explore/tags/imageofresearch19
Then attend the exhibition. See them printed big and beautiful!
You’ll get 3 tickets to vote for People's Choice Award.
Refreshments will be served and top award winners announced.
Images will be on display from:
- Paul Michael Leonardo Atienza (Anthropology)
- Fan Kiat Chan (Mechanical Science and Engineering)
- Purba Chatterjee (Physics)
- Jaylen De’Angelo Clay (Dance)
- Elliot Emadian (Dance)
- Jay Howard (Crop Sciences)
- Savannah Hubly (Speech and Hearing Sciences)
- Vaibhav Karve (Mathematics)
- Jean Larmon (Anthropology)
- Shelby Lawson (Animal Biology)
- Dicky Liu (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Soumya Negi (Cell and Developmental Biology)
- Justin B. Nevill (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Lucas Neira (Animal Science)
- Matt Milner (Mechanical Science and Engineering)
- Aparna Pillai (Architecture)
- Daniel Rhee (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Puja Roy (Atmospheric Sciences)
- Fatemeh Saeidi-Rizi (Landscape Architecture)
- Jessica Saw (Molecular and Integrative Physiology)
- Dhawal Thakare (Mechanical Science and Engineering)
- Irina Valenzuela (Economics)
- Ramya Pattanur Vasudevan (Architecture)
- Giridar Vishwanathan (Mechanical Science and Engineering)
- Tim Yang (Kinesiology)
Entries were judged by a multidisciplinary panel for connection between image, text and research; originality and visual impact.
Awards for First Prize ($500), Second Prize ($300), Third Prize ($200), Honorable Mention ($100) and People's Choice ($100).
For details about the competition, see The Image of Research website.
See the full listing of Graduate College workshops: go.grad.illinois.edu/workshops