Raising capital can be a lengthy process that requires a lot of planning to be successful. Most entrepreneurs receive training or utilize readily available resources to prepare a compelling pitch. Few, however, know what to expect if a potential investor is interested in moving forward to a necessary due diligence stage, which occurs before a commitment to fund. In this workshop, Dr. Evaline Tsai, a Principal at Gigascale Capital, will show you, from an investor’s perspective, how to prepare to ace the diligence process and get a commitment to fund.
Who Should Participate:
- Founding Teams
- Management Teams
- Know the best practices for managing the diligence process
- Identify the best tools for setting up and managing your data room to make it as investor-friendly as possible
- Understand the importance of reference calls and how to set them up correctly
- Know how to transition from diligence to closing
- What Gigascale is looking for in an investment
- Best practices for managing the diligence process
- How to set up a data room to help investors review materials
- How to set up reference calls to help investors understand the customers' POV
- You are a good candidate for this workshop if you are currently raising or plan to raise a pre-seed, seed, or Series A funding round within the next 12 months.
- Participants must be able to attend the workshop for its entire duration (11:30 AM to 2:00 PM).
Email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions concerning the program. We will reach out to you by Tuesday, February 6 if you are accepted to participate.
Space is limited for this hands-on workshop, so please apply for consideration here: https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/112202505