The Office of Research is now accepting applications for the 2022 Bridge Funding cycle. Bridge funding is intended to provide short-term financial support to sustain the research programs, laboratories, and momentum of productive researchers during funding gaps to give them a chance to regain extramural funding. Bridge funding is targeted to all members of the faculty of the College of Medicine Rockford who have established projects that demonstrate high probability of securing extramural funding. One $10,000 grant is awarded annually.
- Application deadline: November 1, 2021
- Notification of award: December 15, 2021
- Project Start Date: January 1, 2022
- Project End Date: December 31, 2022
- Final Report Due: February 15, 2023