Hear about the latest capabilities in MATLAB and Simulink. This year's event offers live sessions 4 times per day. Review the agenda and discover sessions and interactive workshops across 9 application tracks on topics including AI, autonomous systems, electrification, and engineering education. Mark your calendar with all the sessions you don't want to miss!
- 7 plenary talks including keynote: Save the Earth: Accelerate Climate Science and Electrify Everything
- 50+ presentations and interactive workshops
- Exhibitor hall with live demos from MathWorks experts and 15 partner companies
- Women in Tech panel discussion for the MATLAB and Simulink communities
- Networking center with contests, yoga stretches, and more
Participation is free, but registration is required. A link to join the event will be provided after you register.
Click here to view the full agenda.
We look forward to seeing you at MATLAB EXPO 2022.
The MATLAB EXPO Team