“CPL Implementation: From Policy to Practice” is a unique opportunity for administrators to hear from one institution about how it has developed CPL resources for faculty and staff. It will also offer information about several of ACE’s CPL implementation tools, including the CPL Implementation Matrix, readiness survey and policy guidelines.
Attendees will also learn about:
- Tools for reviewing and assessing current CPL policy and practices.
- Strategies for expanding CPL practices and program infrastructure.
- Ways in which to engage faculty and administrators in building a robust CPL practice.
- Institutional examples of faculty development in CPL policy and practice.
- Lessons learned and metrics for success in developing effective CPL programs.
Presenters include Tricia Thomas-Anderson and Diane Tompkins from Eastfield College, a community college in the Dallas Community College District that has incorporated CPL resources through its PLA Portal Project. Also participating are CEAI’s Mary Beth Lakin, Angel Harriott, and Patricia Brewer.
Members of the ACE Credit College and University Network can register for only $49. The non-member price is $99. Institutions that offer ACE Credit recommendations for military or workforce training may receive free network membership by completing an application.