The 4th Global Conference on “Professional Higher Education Accreditation: Why does it matter more than ever?” unites leading higher education QA experts from around the globe and will present state of the state research with regard to the following topics:
- Measuring and comparing achievement in Higher Education systems: Holy Grail or Curse?
- Impact and value added of subject specific and professional accreditation.
- Professional accreditation as a strategic priority in global HE and QA agendas (e.g. United States, Arab Region as well as Africa)
- Combining professional Learning outcome based QA systems with national institutional and program accreditation schemes
- New developments in the field of European and global disciplinary accreditation and quality assurance
On 12 December 2017 the EASPA General Assembly is organized. All necessary information regarding the conference, general assembly, speakers, procedures as well as accommodation is provided below.