Back to Listing
Starting Your Qualitative Research in Nvivo
- Event Type
- University Library - Scholarly Commons
- 314 Main Library. Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Mar 6, 2020 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Jessica Hagman, Social Sciences Librarian
- Scholarly Commons
NVivo is a popular tool for analyzing qualitative data. In this workshop, we'll work through the process of setting up a research project in NVivo. By the end of the workshop, we expect you'll be able to:
- Import your qualitative data into NVivo.
- Describe the coding tools in NVivo and decide how to apply the tools to your project.
- Use Nvivo's query tools to explore your data and relationships among codes.
- Create memos to document and support your analysis.