Back to Listing
Due to COVID-19, we have canceled the rest of the spring 2020 semester workshops. We are working to have alternative online content to support your research and teaching available soon. Please watch this space for announcements.
Browse our workshop descriptions: Request a Savvy Researcher Workshop Spring 2020
Introduction to Tableau Public Desktop
- Event Type
- communicating your research
- University Library - Scholarly Commons
- 314 Main Library. Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Oct 2, 2019 12:00 - 2:00 pm
- Esra Coskun, Collections Analysis and Planning Specialist, Jen-chien Yu, Coordinator of Library Assessment
- Scholarly Commons
Tableau has revolutionized the data analysis task by allowing users to connect, visualize, and interact with data. Join us for an introductory workshop where you will learn how to make charts (scatter plots, treemaps, word clouds), apply analytics, create dashboards, publish and share your Tableau visualizations. The workshop will also cover the best practices for data visualization.