Back to Listing
Add Captions to Kaltura Video with Automatic Speech Recognition
- Event Type
- communicating your research
- University Library - Scholarly Commons
- 314 Main Library. Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Oct 31, 2019 2:00 - 3:00 pm
- Alan Bilansky, Technology Services
- Scholarly Commons
Automatic captioning is now available in our Kaltura campus media service (mediaspace.illinois.edu). Using automatic speech recognition, captions can be created in minutes and then edited online. This new tool will make your content legally compliant and more useable and findable by everyone. Come to this workshop for a soup-to-nuts demonstration of the captioning process.