Back to Listing
Telling Your Story: Oral Research Presentations
- Event Type
- communicating your research
- University Library - Scholarly Commons
- 314 Main Library. Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Mar 28, 2018 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Merinda Hensley, Digital Scholarship Liaison and Instruction Librarian
- Scholarly Commons
This workshop will cover how to prepare to give an oral presentation of your research. We will cover various components of successful presentations including how to use visual aids like slides and handouts, how to effectively use body language, and how to summarize the your research in a narrative form.
Note: This session is particularly helpful for undergraduates presenting a poster during Undergraduate Research Week.