Back to Listing
Coding Qualitative Data (for free) with Taguette
- Event Type
- University Library - Scholarly Commons
- 314 Main Library. Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Mar 3, 2020 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Jessica Hagman, Social Sciences Librarian
- Scholarly Commons
Many full-featured (and expensive!) qualitative data analysis (QDA) software programs are overkill for exploratory analysis or when you're on a deadline. In this workshop, we'll walk through setting up a project in the open source QDA software Taguette. By the end of the workshop, we expect you'll be able to:
- Install Taguette or access the web-based version of the program.
- Import textual qualitative data into Taguette.
- Code your data using Taguette.
- Export your coded data and codebook for further analysis.