Back to Listing
Due to COVID-19, we have canceled the rest of the spring 2020 semester workshops. We are working to have alternative online content to support your research and teaching available soon. Please watch this space for announcements.
Browse our workshop descriptions: Request a Savvy Researcher Workshop Spring 2020
ATLAS.ti I: Introduction to ATLAS.ti
- Event Type
- University Library - Scholarly Commons
- The workshop will be held in the Main Library, Library 314. Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Mar 1, 2017 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Laura Atkins, Maryalice Wu
- Scholarly Commons
ATLAS.ti is a qualitative data analysis program that allows you to track large amounts of data in a meaningful and systematic way. It is designed to help manage and analyze non-numerical data. The goals of this workshop are to:
- Learn about the methodological principles behind ATLAS.ti
- Open ATLAS.ti software and import textual documents
- Understand the layout of the ATLAS.ti environment
- Learn the fundamental functions of ATLAS.ti for data description, exploration, analysis, and interpretation
- Learn how to print, save, and export output