We are pleased to announce that 2019 International Illini Networking in Chicago (IINC) will be held in February. IINC is the career event to help international students network with alumni who were once international students. 100 selected international students will leave campus and meet with more than 40 alumni to expand their network. IINC is hosted by Career Services Council, International Student and Scholar Services and University of Illinois Asian American Alumni Network.
- Date: Saturday, February 16th, 2019
- Location: University of Illinois at Chicago campus
- Time: 7:30am-7:30 pm (actual event time: 10:45am-4pm)
- Eligibility: All University of Illinois international students
- Cost: $50 (transportation and lunch included). Only selected students will get the payment link
- Application: Available on January 14th on the Handshake event section. The application period will run through January 23rd, but will close when capacity is reached.