Having one or more portfolios focused on learning can give students a huge advantage in understanding their learning style and retaining access to the evidence of their learning while at the University of Illinois. In this workshop we will introduce you to Digication, an ePortfolio tool provided free to all faculty, staff and students, and discuss some ways to think about ePortfolio creation in and out of the classroom.
This workshop counts towards the Graduate Teacher Certificate, the Teacher Scholar Certificate or the Certificate in Foundations of Teaching.
Additional Post-Retreat workshops include:
- Tuesday February 26th 4:00 – 5:00 pm Remix Your Assignments: Student-Centered Remixes Across Genres, Across Disciplines
- Wednesday February 27th 12:00 – 1:00 pm Visual Storytelling: Theory and Practice
- Monday March 11th 12:00 – 1:00 pm Multimodal Assignments with Adobe Spark
- Thursday March 14th 12:00 – 1:00 pm Sound Advice: Audio Storytelling for Everyone
- Tuesday March 26th 4:00 – 5:00 pm Building the Past: Using Design Applications and Virtual Reality in the Social Studies Classroom