Join the Department of Aerospace Engineering and SpaceX representatives for this information session. SpaceX offers internships in three areas: engineering, software engineering, and computer sciences. If you are passionate in any of the following areas, our internship program is a great fit for you:
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Business Operations
This session is open to Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering students. Registration is required.
Qualifications for Internships/Co-Ops:
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in a relevant major by the start of employment
- 3+ months of applied engineering, software engineering, or corporate/business operations experience (internship, laboratory, and personal/team project experience is applicable)
- Applicant for this intern position must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful permanent resident (e.g., green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. §1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158.
SpaceX was founded in 2002 under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today, SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.