We highly encourage you to attend the event to join your colleagues in recognizing the many ways in which the Grainger community has championed the teaching endeavor over the past year.
Please remember: We will be recognizing AE3 program participants (Collins Scholars presenters and co-observers, TPro2 presenters, Lightning Symposia presenters, etc.), by name, and asking them to stand to be recognized for their contributions. Our 2022 Collins Scholar completers will also be recognized and presented with certificates during the event.
The formal program will be approximately the first hour of the event and will then transition to the Strategic Instructional Innovations Program (SIIP) poster session, where light refreshments will also be served.
We hope to see many of you on the afternoon of April 15th!
Event highlights include:
- Reflections from former Vice Provost Chuck Tucker
- Recognition of AE3 Program presenters
- Honoring College and Campus Teaching Award winners
- Collins Scholar graduation
- SIIP poster session, featuring 19 current teams