At Northrop Grumman, we’ve developed the Future Technical Leaders (FTL) Program - a strategic, three-year, professional development program aimed at identifying and investing in our next generation of visionary leaders in business, engineering, management, strategy, systems architecture, technology, and other critical areas. U.S. citizenship is required, as well as the ability to obtain a security clearance.
We are currently recruiting top Doctoral and Master’s graduates from a select list of top universities from across the country to join a vibrant, inclusive, diverse, challenging, and collegial cohort. All STEM majors and specialties will be considered!
We are looking for adaptive, ambitious, collaborative, creative, curious, individuals that:
- Have an established, strong, technical background
- Have demonstrated leadership capability (broadly defined – ideas, people, initiatives, …)
- Are open to broadening their knowledge, experience, and perspectives
- Are eager to embark upon a new, epic adventure
- Want a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to launch their careers
We will be hosting a virtual information session on:
Tuesday, September 22, from 7:00PM-8:30PM CDT
To attend our information session, please register via the link below. Zoom details will be sent via email to all who are registered the morning of the event.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to contact UIUC/FTL Alumni Recruiters:
Contact Alex Duda (Alex.Duda@ngc.com) for:
- PhD, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- MS, Applied Mathematics
- BS, Engineering Physics
Contact Bradley DeBlauw (Bradley.DeBlauw@ngc.com) for:
- PhD, Aerospace Engineering
- MS, Aerospace Engineering
- BS, Aerospace Engineering
Feel free to send an electronic resume/CV if you’d like to get a head start. Applications to the program will require letters of reference, as well as other documents, and must be submitted by September 28. Thus, if you are interested, please contact us ASAP for more details.
We are seeking leaders that will push technology farther, dream bigger, and make the world safer than ever. Let’s Define Possible and do the work that matters – together.
For more information on our company in general, please visit:
Hope to see you at the information session!