The Qualcomm Wireless Academy (QWA) is offering students and faculty of our partnered universities the opportunity to take a 5G Training Course for FREE ($700+ value) for a limited time!
These courses offers learners a professional and technical development opportunity where they will improve their engineering skills with 5G technology background AND get to have their resume viewed by Qualcomm recruiters!
Here's how it works:
- Students & faculty can RSVP here and complete the two-minute application
- Within a few business days, a Qualcomm Wireless Academy representative will reach out with instructions on how to access the free course
- The learner will have one month to complete the course to receive their certificate of completion.
- Upload your resume to be considered for internship or full-time opportunity with Qualcomm. A Talent Acquisition Specialist will reach out to you if you are a good match for one of our open positions.
Qualcomm Wireless Academy Courses Available for Free:
Learners may choose from one of the following three courses. Please click on each course below to learn more about its purpose and content.
- 5G Primer: A two-hour overview of 5G for business and/or engineering students without 5G experience.
- Fundamentals of Cellular Communication and 5G: A more in-depth six-hour overview of 5G and wireless communication for business and/or engineering students looking for something more in-depth, but not too advanced.
- 5G NR Technical Training: A more technical and in-depth six-hour course for engineering students with at least a basic level of wireless/5G knowledge.
Perks of the QWA program |
- Learn at Your Own Pace: Our courses are available in an eLearning format, so you can learn at your own pace from wherever you’d like.
- Enhance Your Resume: Gain knowledge and skills that may increase your employment opportunities within a rapidly-growing industry. Plus, receive a Qualcomm-branded certificate of completion to boost your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Receive Top-Notch Training: Train with engineers who invented many of the technologies that make 5G possible.
- Connect with Qualcomm Recruiters: Stay connected with Qualcomm and boost your chances of receiving a job or internship in the future. When you register to take a course, you can upload your resume for a Qualcomm recruiter to view.