10TH ANNUAL EARS & BEERS SWEET CORN FESTIVAL
Sweet Corn, Bratwurst, and Brew, Illinois style. The event will be held again at San Dieguito County Park in Solana Beach just off Interstate 5. Area 4 in the park is the preferred site by our Illini Club members.
This is an all-you-can-eat-&-drink event for adults and children of all ages. The pricing is as follows:
- Adults - $25
- Children ages 5-12 - $5
- Children 4 & under - free
The menu will include:
- The BEST sweet corn you have ever tasted
- Bratwurst, hot dogs, plus all the condiments and trimmings
- Soda, beer, wine, and water
- Depending on the number of early reservations, additional menu items will be added. Sign up NOW!
Your Illini Club is planning to have one or more guests travelling from Champaign/Urbana to join us for this event. This is the first real event since the COVID shutdown so we are hoping to restart our activities with a BANG!!!
All profits will go to support the Club's Scholarship Fund to assist military veterans who are currently attending the University of Illinois. Bring your friends, neighbors, relatives and anyone who likes to have a good time and enjoy a great picnic. Order your tickets now and check back often to get additional information.