- Registration Form: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/5206530
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Course Fee: $ 25.00 (includes materials)
- Deadline: Friday, April 21, 2017
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
- Two-week introductory course directed to High School students.
- 3.5-hours of daily instruction (9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) -Introduction to the Portuguese language for two weeks
- Immersion in Brazilian culture
- Language materials created by our instructors.
- Activities supported with authenticaural/visual materials (music, films, YouTube videos).
- Daily cultural activities designed to introduce students to highlights of Brazilian art, music, history, and food.
- No prior knowledge of Portuguese assumed.
- Enrollment limited
- Movie and Discussion
- Music/Dance Activity
- Invited speaker on Brazilian cultural topic
- Brazil Geography and Populations
- Travel highlights