We're teaming up to help UIS students put their best foot forward and we need your help. Whether you're a student, employee, or community member your contribution is welcome.
Help UIS students look their best at interviews, jobs/internships, and other professional activities. Full suits, professional dresses, suit jackets/blazers, skirts/slacks, shirts/blouses, ties/scarfs, shoes, and more are welcome in all sizes.
Drop off clean, new or gently used, ready to wear, professional clothing at the Diversity Center (SLB, Room 22) or into one of the UIS Cares campus drop boxes listed below.
Drop Off locations
- Diversity Center (SLB, Room 22)
- Volunteer & Civic Engagement Center (SAB 60) collection bin
- WUIS main entrance collection bin
- HSB quad entrance collection bin
- Brookens classroom entrance collection bin
- UHB main entrance collection bin
- UHB admissions entrance collection bin
- PAC tower 2 (fifth floor) collection bin
- PAC tower 2 (second floor) collection bin
- PAC tower 1 collection bin
- TRAC main entrance collection bin