This short course will introduce students to Matlab from the basics, ranging from array manipulation and numerical integration to publication-quality plotting and the Control Systems Toolbox.
The topics covered in each session will be as follows:
1. Introduction: scripts, functions, logic
2. Built-in functions, programming complexities, matrix manipulation
3. 2D plotting, numerical computation
4. Probability, statistics, optimization, symbolics
5. Debugging, data structures, file input and output
6. 3D plotting, Control Systems Toolbox