ATLAS.ti is a qualitative data analysis program that allows you to track large amounts of data in a meaningful and systematic way. It is designed to help manage and analyze non-numerical data such as text, video, audio, and graphics. ATLAS.ti can be understood as a tool that facilitates the integration of data description, analysis, and interpretation. In the course of qualitative research, which often involves analysis of complex phenomena, the program offers tools to manage, extract, compare, and explore data. The goals of this workshop are to:
- Learn about the methodological principles behind ATLAS.ti.
- Open ATLAS.ti software and import textual documents.
- Understand the layout of the ATLAS.ti environment.
- Learn the fundamental functions of ATLAS.ti for data description, exploration, analysis, and interpretation.
- Learn how to print, save, and export output.