You know that ARTstor has nearly one million digital images at your fingertips, but how do you share these images with students? How do you design effective presentations using these images? This workshop will give in-depth demonstrations of how to create and share presentations in several different formats using digital images from both ARTstor, with ample time for guided practice. By the end of the workshop, you will create a sample presentation and feel comfortable creating presentations on your own.
- Search for and view images in ARTstor
- Download ARTstor images to use in PowerPoint presentations
- Export image groups to PowerPoint
- Organize images into groups and present them online
- Create presentations in ARTstor’s Offline Image Viewer (OIV), specifically designed to present high-quality digital images
- Save, print, and create URL links to images, image groups, and presentations
- Create assignments using student folders and instructor notes
Please note: If you’d like to save the presentation you create during the workshop, please bring a portable storage device. You may also bring your own laptop to use during the workshop.
For more information, please visit: http://www.artstor.org/